Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Just a touch of random...

School started up again and conversely I have blogs building up in my brain!


Pretty interesting... That patho test I was WIGGING out about? Yeah it was only 29 questions straight from the notes... didn't even need the dang book... What a waste!  Oh well!

Um so Biggest Loser last night... Wow... They kicked off my least favorite player Joelle. She was awful!  She slacked hard core but while she was slacking she'd make little comments like "I can persevere" or "Keep pushing" or other various "inspirational" sayings to make it seem like she was a hard worker!  I think she may have some kind of mental disability. Anyways I'm glad she's gone!

Steelers won the Super Bowl!  Yea!  Our little household was very happy about that... The Aggies also made the top 25! So awesome!

We had a guest speaker in one of my classes.  She talked about the importance of thorough documentation in nursing.  She used a phrase that cracked me up... "el toro pooh pooh"!  Ha! Clever...

I know there was more but that's all I can think of right now...


2 comments:

Mary said...

That patho test was way easier than I thought, too! Oh, and I don't get it. El toro pooh pooh??

Karen said...

Oh yeah! You're in the monday class? My friend Richard is too! El toro pooh pooh (bull shit) Get it? Hope you're doing good! Miss you tons!