Sunday, April 19, 2009

I'm back!

Woo who! (Not woot woot...Foxy) It feels good to be back on the straight and narrow. I'm happy to report that we are now the owners of our very own wireless internet. No more stealing from the neighbors. Obviously I've been silent for a while so I have a lot to say! I just changed the layout but it feels like pepto bismol puked all over my screen. I wouldn't mind some input. Do you like it or not? Also for all my fellow bloggers I found a great site that lists a whole bunch of color codes for HTML in case you can't find a color on blogspot that you're looking for... here it is... http://www.hitmill.com/html/color_safe.html

3 comments:

brenda Casper said...

I also don't get why some write "woot-woot". What does it mean? I sure have never said "woot-woot". Try saying it out loud... are you laughing at your self?

Erin said...

Ha ha! So glad you didn't say woot woot. I mean, you can say whatever you want. I just say "woot woot" in the most awkward way when I read it. I drag out the "oooooooo" part and accentuate the "T" So basically...I sound like an idiot when I do it so I don't like it :)

Erin said...

PS, LOVE the blog layout! The pepto bismol look is all the rage :)