Sunday, April 19, 2009

Baby Animals!!!

One of the things I look most forward to is Baby Animal Days! Surprised? Didn't think so! There is an old school farm out here that people visit for like field trips and such. It is run just like in the old days and everybody wears pioneer style clothing. Anyways... every spring they have a festival where you can come a check out all the baby farm animals! It is AWESOME! You can hold them and pet them and love them and squeeze them... (Foxy... Elvira? :) It's pretty funny because mostly it's just parents bringing their little ones but I'm right up in their with them! This year my buddy Erin (aka Foxy) came with me and it was pretty much fantastic!


Check out this guy's hair!





6 comments:

brenda Casper said...

Oh boy. Baby animals.... try not to cry you big sissy! :)

Misty said...

The animals are so adorable. It looks like tons of fun! My kids would love it there!

Misty said...

Btw, I'm glad that you are finally blogging again!

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, best day of my life!...after Britney...

Becca said...

You Love Animals? I would have nver guessed :)

Mary said...

Thats so fun! Hey, tell Erin hi for me, I know her in a round-about way!!! Miss you guys!