Monday, May 11, 2009

It's Britney B****...



How long has it been since the concert and I'm just barely writing about it?

I am dedicating the blog this week to my dear friend Britney who basically rocked! It was the funnest night ever! She looked great! You could tell she was singing and I have to admit she sounded amazing! I always said, "she may not sing well but she can entertain!" Well I take it back! She was so awesome! Let's be honest, it was raunchy, kinky, over the top but I loved it! You're getting a ton of pics because I want to share the joy!

The costumes were one of the best parts. I cannot believe how many costume changes there were. But never fear because while we waited we were entertained by circus performers. They weren't your average circus acts either. It was the tops!

Let me ask you... if you think "Britney Spears concert", what comes to mind? I think for most of us it's girls between the ages of 10 and 30 grooving to the tunes! Dancing, freaking out and what not. Makes sense right? You would think so. Somehow Erin and I got the seats next to the only fuddy duddies in the whole place! They flank us on both sides and just glared at us everytime we got up to dance. HELLO?! Britney Spears! Why wouldn't you be on your feet? Seriously?

Besides the fuddies were the creepos. In the seats behind us was Chester and Chester Jr. Middle aged man and his 13 year old son. Equipped with binoculars. So so so gross. (Brenda does this remind you of anyone?)

Anyways I didn't bring my camera because at other concerts they wouldn't let us bring it in. Apparently you can to Britney but oh well. These are better anyways... enjoy!










Gimme gimme, more more... sorry it was hard to resist...





3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

Hey girlie! I'm glad we can be blog buds now! We need to do dinner. I had no idea you were up here still!

Sierra said...

Looks like a stripper fest if you ask me :-) Ha ha

Greg and Sarah said...

Karen! Can we be blogspot friends? :) How's Logan? Greg and I have a blog- it's gandsnewman.blogspot.com
How are you guys?