Wednesday, May 20, 2009

The dingo ate my homework ...

Let me just put this out there... I have stuffed animals. I'm a 23 year old married woman and I still sleep with stuffed animals. Well, just one actually. I have three but I rotate who I sleep with so the other ones don't get jealous. Don't act surprised, if you've been reading this blog long enough you should already know I'm a wierdo. It's ok, you are too!

Alright, on with the main event...

Let's just say Lulu was lucky that Casey discovered this little scene before I did. I should preface this by saying that our darling little pup has never in her short little life ever chewed on anything but her approved toys. Never eaten a shoe, couch, nothing. Casey came home the other day and this is what he found...



That would be my stethescope... well, pieces of it anyways. She looks so guilty doesn't she? I guess she just wants to be a nurse just like her mom!

You probably noticed the three darling little "patients". This isn't the first time we've come home to find them strewn about the house. She's never assaulted one though and I'm glad that she didn't pick this day to play surgeon (for any of you that know her you know her reputation with stuffed doggy toys... for those of you who don't here's an example...)


6 comments:

brenda Casper said...

laughing too much to comment!

Mary said...

well, looks like your dog is causing you too much trouble! Better get rid of her! ;) Ya right!!!

Karen said...

Brenda- Glad to make you giggle!
Mary- I just got lightheaded... oh man.. whooo... I think I need to sit down :)

Misty said...

That dog is just like having children. You have to keep your important things out of reach. LMAO!!

Chelsi Lasater said...

oh lulu!! bella has learned she is NEVER to touch snowy. you remember snowy, right? the teddy i've had since i was two...yeah, we're both weirdos. anyway, if she ever assaulted him, i'd get lightheaded too! btw, i think we need to get together for a playdate with the whole fam!

Nicole Burton said...

Maximus does the same thing. He has even gone so far as stealing our 2 yr old neice's carebear and ripped the arm off right in front of her :) By the way... carebears are pricy to replace. RIP OFF!