Monday, May 18, 2009

Nah nah nah nah... hey hey hey... goodbye!

My hubby has the most adorable curly locks. I love when he let's his hair get long enough to reach his ears and curl a little. I like something to run my fingers through if you know what I mean. The problem is, bless his heart, he just doesn't know when to quit! Last year in Lake Powell it had nearly reached his shoulders! He earned the nickname "Rufio" from the movie Hook. He buzzed it that week and has since let it grow out again. It got past the cute point a couple months ago and I kept telling him he should cut it! The other night, after a little "arrangement" (of which I will spare you the details :))he decided to cut it! It was insane how much hair was left in the sink. We decide to round it up, toss it in a bag, and doorbell ditch our neighbors with it!




Sick!

3 comments:

Erin said...

Oh my gosh, I love you guys! Now I want to find something clever to doorbell ditch my neighbors with...hmm...

brenda Casper said...

So, I guess a "trim" was out of the question?

Karen said...

Erin- Glad we could inspire someone with our antics!
Brenda- yeah no kidding... it looks so refreshing though, sometimes I wish it was socially acceptable to shave my head. When Britney did it I thought I had a chance... sadly not the case!