Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I am bored!


I know these things are sometimes boring to read but seeing as how recently I've taken to not listening to a word in class... this seems like something to occupy my time! Enjoy, repost if you feel the inkling...

Spouse Tag

♥ What are your middle names? Rich and Jeanette (which I didn't learn how to spell until I was like 10!)
♥ How long have you been together? 4 years
♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? this is an interesting question... we started hanging out everyday right off the bat but I strung the poor kid along before it was ya know... "official" or whatever
♥ Who asked who out? Casey asked me out. When I saw his name on the caller ID I jumped up and down, ran around the apartment screaming to my roomates "it's Casey!", then of course answered in a "oh um who is this", super smooth, not out of breath voice...
♥ How old are each of you? 25 and 23
♥ Whose siblings do/ did you see the most? His, my sister lives in Cali (sigh)
♥ Do you have any children together? Not technically (do I really need to explain my puppy again? I think we all get the point :)
♥ What about pets? See previous question, we also have piranhas
♥ Which situation is the hardest on you as a couple? It used to be finances... now nothing stands out. Probably tempers.
♥ Did you go to the same school? Not high school, but yes to college
♥ Are you from the same home town? HA! Not even close. He grew up in No. Ogden and I grew up in Stockton, Ca.
♥ Who is smarter? He is, hands down.
♥ Who is more sensitive? Um outside I am. I cry all the time. Extreme Home Makeover, Biggest Loser, the homeless animal commercial. He won't admit it but he's pretty sensitive too. It's what I love most about him!
♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? Lately Andy's and ice cream from Macey's deli counter!
♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Hawaii? How lame...
♥ Who has the craziest exes? Oh me. For sure. No contest.
♥ Who has the worst temper? Probably Casey though his has gotten better and mine has gotten worse.
♥ Who does the cooking? Our ovens been broken for like 6 months but Casey is a mean griller!
♥ Who is more social? Me!
♥ Who is the neat-freak? We both are, Casey more so. It depends on the day though.
♥ Who is more stubborn? Again we both are.
♥ Who hogs the bed? HA! Casey! He's too diagonal!
♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me
♥ Where was your first date? Cafe Sabor!
♥ Who has the bigger family? Casey
♥ Do you get flowers often? I get them enough. Flowers are nice but they die quick. I like objects that last!
♥ How do you spend the holidays? Usually with his family.
♥ Who is more jealous? Casey for sure. Ask Casey how he feels about red heads!
♥ How long did it take to get serious? Like a month?
♥ Who eats more? Him
♥ Who does/ did the laundry? Usually me but that's probably because I'm the only one who understands my organized mess in the laundry room!
♥ Who’s better with the computer? We're both pretty good but I think I've got him beat.
♥ Who drives when you are together? Him. In the rare event that I actually drive he is still the one driving, just from the passenger seat.

I don't tag anyone! Do it if you want. But I really want Brenda to do it! :)

6 comments:

brenda Casper said...

ummmmmmm

Karen said...

Ummm? Is that from what I wrote or from me wanting you to do it to?

Misty said...

Well, I'm not Brenda but I did it! =) It was fun. Come on Brenda...now it's your turn.

Candace Thomas said...

This is kind of weird but I grew up with Casey and found your blog on Chelsi's...just wanted to say hi! Actually you might know who I am (I do Kim's hair)...anyway, love your blog, tell Casey hi too!

Adry said...

Karen, hey there sweetie! I am so glad you found my blog- I am so inconsistent with it though. I was like who's my new follower and then when I saw it was you I thought yippee! You look adorable as ever and congrats on nursing school! Good for you!!

Karen said...

Candace- Hey! I know who you are! :) You got me a chi! I will tell Casey hi for sure! Thanks for checking out the blog!
Adrianna- HEY!!! I was SOOO super excited to find your blog! I am SHOCKED to see how big your boys are! They are so handsome. They've grown up so much since I last saw them! Thanks for being my blog buddy :) How is your family? Tell your mom hi and give her a hug for me please!!!