Wednesday, December 16, 2009

Is this kid serious?

So Casey and I have been dying to see a certain bank robber, based on a true story, maybe possibly not rated PG-13 film (so sue me).



We were counting down the days to December 8th when we could finally rent the blu-ray version and enjoy it in the comforts of our own home complete with all you can eat, gain 10 lbs in one night junk food, and our favorite fuzzy movie buddy (the Lu).

The day had finally arrived! Eager and barely able to contain ourselves we jaunted (you like that word?) off to Hollywood Video. We scrambled inside and made a b-line for the Blu-Ray section. It wasn't there! Gasp! It's ok, it's ok! Maybe they had one returned...

Idiot clerk whom I know despise: Nope, not yet.

Casey: Well, have you seen it? Is it any good?

Smart a clerk whom should be fired: Well, (with the "duh" tone to his stupid voice) it's just what happened to him in real life. (Um... that didn't answer our question...)

Me: We don't really know the story but is the movie good? Is it worth buying?

Retard of the year: Well let me tell you what happens-

Me: NO!!!! Don't ruin it for us!

Bozo: Well I was just going to say...

Casey (to the other clerk hoping to shut this guy up): Do you know if the other store has one...

Same dumb kid that can't keep it to himself: I'll just tell you that....

And he proceeds to tell us the ending. Awesome. I was ticked. What a winner. You work at a VIDEO store dumbo! What was he thinking?!

Well I guess I was being punished for my sin. It was a good movie anyways...

5 comments:

Erin said...

Boo. Not a sin. So there are some F-words and a little blood. I thoroughly enjoyed it. And thanks for not ruining the ending for us.

Stupid video store worker.

brenda Casper said...

I don't care what you write or what you saw.... I'm just glad you changed that hideous layout!!!!

Becca said...

BAHAHAHA, I can totally see Karen visibly pissed at the video guy. :)

Jules AF said...

The cinematography (and I NEVER talk about the cinematography) was too jerky and discombobulating for me. It made it difficult for me to tell what angle it was taping from... Well, that's just my thought about it! haha

Karen said...

Becca we both know I lack a little something called tolerance... sigh oh well! :)

Boob, I like big words! Keep them coming!