Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Totally unaware...


Dear boy sitting next to me in the testing center,

You're buggin. Seriously. I can hear your talking to yourself! Hello! We are only a foot away from each other! I am sure whatever test you are taking is extremely important. Mine is too. So it is ever so irritating to here you whispering to yourself as you read your exam!

Also, I myself enjoy a piece of gum. In fact, those that know me say I enjoy a lot of pieces of gum. However, on top of the talking, what makes you think that it would be a good idea to chomp your gum? I can hear your spit churning and mixing. And does anyone really need to chew so quickly? My heck boy take a breath!!!

Not to be Mrs. Negative but I've also noticed something else. Maybe you have a cold. Maybe you have a deviated septum. You may have a perfectly legit reason to breath through your mouth. However, I do not think you have a good reason to breathe through your mouth so loudly that CHINA CAN HEAR YOU! And with all that gum and that spit I can also hear your saliva rattling around while your breathe. Please sir, dispense with the death rattle already.

One more topic that I feel necessary to bring to your attention. Hygiene! Now sir, you are in college. You are surrounded by people daily. I noticed you have no wedding ring on. So on top of it all you are potentially in the dating market. With that being said, maybe you should consider showering a little more often. All the other things aside, I do not want to be cramped into a tiny testing center with a guy who hasn't showered or used deodorant in who knows how long. Let this be a lesson to all. I don't care who you are, you cannot get away without showering at LEAST every other day. And if you happen to be a sweater (we all have our issues) you need to be extra conscientious. Don't judge me buddy. I'm just trying to help you out.

Sincerely,
Girl who scored lower on her test than she should of because if she had taken anymore time on her test you would have ended up being injured.

3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

ewwww i hate him!

Becca said...

Karen karen, Hahaha oh how I have missed sitting by you in class!!!

Sierra said...

I hate "that guy".... Testing centers are so distracting. Hilarious post :-)