Friday, January 15, 2010

The biggest blog drawback...

I have something hilarious to share. Actually while we're on the topic I have TWO hilarious things to share. I mean this is just pee your pants funny stuff. These things could become mass email forward famous. They are that good...

Unfortunately, I can't share it with you. The biggest blog drawback is that sometimes, the very "neat" people that you want to blog about, probably read your blog. Dang it!

Let me just say, these things are awkwardfamilyphotos.com worthy. 110%

I really wish I could blog about some people freely without risking the chance of them reading it here!

Oh well...

1 comments:

Jess said...

way to hold back here! haha. OH did you ever see my post about our date night with you guys! What's your email so i can send those pictures to you finally?

Oh and I'm so excited for your birthday dinner- i do love a good burger! That was nice of you guys to invite us. We can't wait!