Friday, January 15, 2010

For Brenda...

No one else will find this appealng. Feel free to even mock me because I would be annoyed at someone who went shopping, took a bunch of pictures of their new clothes, and them blogged them. Lame. Super lame.

You can suck it though because Brenda is my best shopping companion. Ever. She can be explicitly trusted to give sound fashion, bargain, and accessorizing advice. She also knows the best way to wear your hair, which products to use, and what colors of makeup compliment your tone best. She is always up to date on current trends and has an eye for what works best for each individual body type, skin tone, etc. (Do I look up to my sister? Apparently!)

This being said, Brenda, you must move here. I cannot stand shopping without your expertise, your company, and your wit! I am crippled at the store by self doubt. Also, I get so high when I come home with great steals and bless Casey's heart he sure tries to act like he cares but his heart's just not in it.

Without further ado, here is my most recent booty. (Like a pirate yeah?) Please advise:

I love these boots. They are the perfect color. My life is better with them in it.


Yes Bren, I'm still a scarf girl. Through and through. I should go count how many I have. Over 10 easily. It's sick. I can't stop. I don't want to stop. How's scarfin' it up going for you? I LOVE square scarfs. I feel less awkward in them.

Saw this shirt on the website and died. Knew I had to have it. Got really nervous when I saw it in person due to it's total box shape but it fit great. I love all the details on it.

Are we sensing a color theme yet? I can't stop buying black and grey. Can't do it. Don't feel the need. This picture is blurry but I'm too lazy to redo it. It's a flowy vest thing.

I loved this sweater when it first arrived on the scene but it was like 70 bucks. Even with my discount I was like... it's a sweater. It's now on clearance for $29.95 so I basically got it for $15 bucks. Sweet. I love how it fit. The color was VERY hard for me. Black shoes? Brown? Nothing looked right. Until... the boots. Deep, satisfied sigh. I'm so happy.

Done with the AE parade? On to Downeast. So Utah, so cliche. But I found some good catches. Like this cardigan for instance. It goes down to mid thigh. I love it.

This wrap around shirt is really cute on. I about passed out when it was $60 for only two shirts. Since I don't shop anywhere else BUT the eagle it's really hard for me to pay full price but.... Merry Christmas to me!

Oops, I spoke too soon. One more AE catch. This was another that was an absolute necessity. The trench coat. Perfect for fall and spring. I should write for a catalog really. Anyways this is so so cute on.

I also got two pairs of jeans. One dark destroy artist and one worn midnight wash skinnys. The AE skinnys are seriously jean leggings. But they are perfect for boots.

Well Brenda, that about covers it. Unless you're curious about the $5 Bath and Body Works plug ins I indulged in. No? Oh well. Love you. Miss you. Need to shop with you. Your comments are greatly appreciated due to my unending need for validation. K, thanks! P.S feel free to share your most recent spoils!

To anyone that is not my sister who is reading this. Why are you still here? You made it to the end without gagging? Props my friend.

3 comments:

Chelsi Lasater said...

you're such a bitch! but that's why i love you. do you gag when i write posts like this? i love the boots. LOVE. and the vest and skinnys undoubtedly look stellar on you. good work.

Karen said...

I'm a little jealous....I need a sister to go shopping with. I envy your relationship! You two are awesome.

Dawnica said...

i can't handle how cute it is that your dog is in every one of these pictures. has to be the center of attention, eh?