Friday, January 15, 2010

I have an answer.

Red eyes.

Casey asked me the other day what physical characteristic about myself that I would wish never to be passed on to my children. (Not that we're ever having kids. We're not. And if you ask me one more time I'm going to tell you that I'm barren, start crying, and make you feel like a jerk. So don't do it. Just don't.)

Anyways. I have decided. I have wicked red eyes. I hate them. They are in every photo and most of the time are so sever that they cannot be photoshopped out. I HATE them. With all the fire of my soul.

Heaven forbid my demon children have them.

1 comments:

Jess said...

haha- demon children huh? I'm not so sure about that. You guys really should consider it one day- ha you'd make freakin BEAUTIFUL children. Think about it:) ha