Friday, January 30, 2009

ARGHHH!!!

Currently I am in the throws of full blown school. Not only am I starting my second semester of the LPN program but I also am taking Pathophysiology (which is not a breeze through kind of class).

I never bought the $100+ patho book because they have a copy up at the library you can check out for 3 hours at a time. Yesterday (trying to plan ahead and be responsible) I came up to the library to study for my first patho test which is Tuesday.

I was here for 4 and a half hours! I went through 3/4 of the study guide and typed up all the info from the book that I thought I'd need. I was so proud of myself. When it came time to go home I saved my document like one billion times.

That brings us to today... right now I am killing time at the library. I came up and went to check out the book only to find out that it's already checked out. Okay... I'll just go read over what I did yesterday...WRONG!!!

I logged onto the computer and my file was nowhere to be found. I asked and apparently you can't save anything to these computers... fabulous!!! I think I'm going to cry... that'll teach me to be responsible...

Dear person with the patho book,

PLEASE BRING IT BACK SOON!!!

Sincerely,
Losing my mind in Logan

0 comments: