Monday, January 26, 2009

Boy meets girl...

Hello, my name is Karen and I'm a prime time television addict.  It just so happens that all the new episodes are during the bitter cold months in Logan.  What else is there to do on a cold winter's night than cuddle up close and laugh at other people's misfortune? 


As a result of my love of T.V you may from time to time encounter commentary on my favorite shows.  Tonight I will be discussing The Bachelor.  Did I mention that I find reality T.V particularly tantalizing? 

This is the first time I've ever followed this show.  It makes me feel so sad!  I remember what it's like those first few weeks when you meet someone are you're starting to fall for them. Imagine that but then having to share him with like a bazillion other gorgeous and talented girls.  Eww! Not to mention that he's a total N.C.M.O (non-committal make out) whore. 

Anyways this week was wonderful because he sent my three least favorite girls packing! Woo who!  Some of those girls were just awful!  Fake and mean!  Do these people realize that they are on national television! I am so embarrassed for them!  

Shannon was an utter psychopath!  From day on she was like, "Hi I memorized your myspace but don't worry I'm not a stalker!" Umm, if someone has to tell you they're not a stalker then I say run for the hills!  So long creepy-mcgee! 

Megan showed real poise since the first night.  All the girls got to vote for one to go home.  She got the most votes but the twist was that she actually got to stay.  Her response?  She stands up in front of everyone (including the bachelor) and calls the girls byotches!  Hmm, wonder why they voted for you?

Lauren was just obnoxious!  Tonight she pulled the bachelor aside and ordered him to give her a rose!  "If you don't give me a rose I am going to be really mad..."  If you have to order him to keep you around maybe it's not going to work out. When he didn't give her the rose she said she was going to slap him!  Where do they dig these women up?

Well, there went 5 minutes of your life you're never getting back... thanks for reading!  

7 comments:

Misty said...

Wow! I'm glad you told me that you got a new blog because I've been waiting for entries on your old blog FOREVER! Then I see that you have been quite busy on this blog....LOL

Anyways, I love the BACHELOR. I keep trying to get my cousin to go on there. He would be perfect but he's not going for it.

I agree with you. Shannon was a stalker freak! Megan was two faced. One person with Jason and one person with the girls. Lauren deserved to go home for being so dang demanding. RED FLAG!!! =) I was a little disappointed in him eliminating Raquel but I would have rather him kept Stephanie. She is so classy and sweet! He should have picked different girls for the 2-1.

Anyways, I can't wait for them to bring DeAnna back. That's going to be good watching but totally jacked up to Jason and the girls....

Happy Watching! =)

Misty said...

btw, are you still doing ACN??

Karen said...

i'm glad you watch it too! and no no more acn for us. it kind of fell apart out here. a ton of people went to another company and i think spencer hunn even ended up moving out of utah!

Karen said...

are you?

Misty said...

Nope...what happened? Where did he move to?

Karen said...

i don't know for sure i just heard it through the rumor mill

Erin said...

Ba ha ha!! Oh man, so true!! This stuff just made me laugh. I am also kind of a reality show whore... Its just so interesting. People are crazy!