Monday, January 26, 2009

Personal space invader...

As I've already pointed out my dog is like my child.  I can't really say for sure since I don't have a real kid to compare it with but I think you get the idea.  Anyways we are basically fascinated by all the little things she does.  She is quite a quirky little critter.  One of her many quirks is that she has absolutely no sense of personal boundaries.  She'll use you throat as a trampoline without even hesitating.  My last blog was about her fish obsession.  Here are some pictures that illustrate what I'm getting at very nicely!
Casey was admiring the fish and Lu jumped up to get a closer look.  She used him as a pedestal without any prompting from us... It's probably a good thing because most days she tries to get all four feet on the arm rest and ends up falling off!

People say that pets and their owners look alike... what do you think?

Thirsty? 

0 comments: