Friday, January 23, 2009

The First Date Freaks

Case and I are pretty much obsessed with Rockband.  He is the guitarist and I am the drummer and let me just say we are pretty kick-a! Last weekend we had a few friends over and our living room was transformed into The House of Blues!  We had a blast!

A spirited rendition of Jet's "Are You Gonna Be My Girl"...
I'm a versatile band member.
  
Girl band!
That's Casey on the guitar, Swede on vocals, James on the bass, and Ammo on the drums! The ultimate boy band!


3 comments:

Misty said...

Wow...they sound....can' t quite find the words for that! =) Gotta love Rockband! Fun times

sherbugs said...

When I play the drums it looks like I'm having some sort of seizure...so not pretty. You guys make it look so easy! :)

Karen said...

haha thanks! i think that means we have way too much time on our hands!