Tuesday, June 9, 2009

I have a secret that I can't tell you!


If we were all the same life would be pretty boring... but some people should try to be a little more like the other humans...

One draw back to having a public blog is that you can't say whatever you want whenever you want to. For example, when someone you know says something totally ridiculous you can't post it and laugh and mock it very well without them or someone else reading it.

I have owned up to the fact that I am totally awkward and even inappropriate but some people are just incredible!

To be honest I'm not sure what else to say from here. If I could tell you the story though I'd sure have a lot to say!

2 comments:

brenda Casper said...

Hmmm, wonder what this could be about...... square necks work wonders....

Erin said...

Oh man, I love that I know what this is about.