Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Some people don't know when to quit!

As if the buzz was not enough.

Casey: "You know the only thing I've never done with my hair is bic it."
Karen: "Oh no. Sick."
Casey (at midnight mind you): "Lets go get a razor!"
About 20 min later...





To summarize, my husband looks like Edward Norton from American History X. I'm afraid he's gonna get shot. Don't worry too much though, the brotherhood will protect him. Sick sick sick. One thing I've learned about my husband is that he learns much better from his own mistakes rather than me telling him what to do. Hence the hair... or lack thereof. Thank goodness it will grow back in a week! He's giving Britney a run for her money!

2 comments:

Sierra said...

Gross Casey.... just wait until I tell Trace! He will never hear the end of it. I can picture it now... "Casey, your head looks like a ball sac" Ha ha

brenda Casper said...

Welcome to the KKK Casey. Meetings are every Tues. and Thurs. Bring your own sheet please.