Tuesday, June 16, 2009

It's that time again!


Yep, it's time for The Bachelorette! The time when I get totally sucked into to someone's ludicrous quest for true love! Those of you who have been watching please comment your opinions!

So last night my absolute favorite went home, Ed. Poor guy! His boss was going to can him if he stayed. Sweet little "Jilly" was way worked up. Who wouldn't be? The guy was uh-mazing! But she was way hard on him. Like, "if you get another chance at true love don't let work get in the way." Wow, wow, wow! Hold the phone Canada Dry! There are still what, like 10 other guys still around! Many of whom she's been saying the same things too. "We have such a connection... blah, blah, blah." The guy would have a 1 in 8 shot at true love! Can't say I blame him with sticking with the sure thing. Who knows how many years he's put into his career. And let's get real, how often does the Bachelor/Bachelorette turn into something that "lasts forever"?



For all you fellow Grey's lovers, does he look like Denny or what? Holy cow!

P.S so disappointed that she kept around King D.B Wes! Gag me! Did you notice the " I'm not here to promote my CD, but here I am again talking about my CD!" plug that he pulled during snowmobiling?! Ew, I dislike him strongly.


Doesn't he just have D.B written all over him? Sick.

P.P.S Jilly dear, please send Tanner home. He is a whiney tattle tail that is more focused on the other guys than you. And that nasty shiny black blazer he wears is DISGUSTING! Please Jill, you have much better taste than that I am sure!



My favorite part of last night was the sneak peek for next week's episode! Oh man if you didn't catch it, here it is!



Ahhhh!! Pig! Again, gag me and ew, I dislike him strongly!

This didn't show the preview that was on last night. Last nights, also showed a peek into the "fantasy suites" part of the season. Skank-opolis as I like to call it. I may be super naive but I always thought for sure these people aren't doing the dirty. Some serious hanky panky, sure. But the full on humpty dance? No way. They have to realize their little dream gal/guy is also having two other fantasy suite dates too. Surely people aren't that ridiculous. Oh but they are! Cause next week it would seem that someone can't ahem "perform" during their fantasy suite moment of triumph... gasp! Drama!

Anyways, that was a ridiculously long post about someone else's love life. I think I need to find a real job. This was a fairly negative blog and I like to end things on a positive note! How darling is Michael? Oh my gosh. Yes he's a bit "outlandish". But he's such a sweetheart and I love how into Jillian he is! What a keeper! Plus, hello! Break dance instructor? A guy that can move? Please.

3 comments:

Misty said...

I love this show too! I think Ed made a great choice. If he knew that he was going to get her in the end I think that he would have stayed but a 1 in 8 chance isn't great enough to loose your entire career over. I totally agree with him.

Wes is totally on there for his CD plug! It is SO obvious. She is just mesmerized by his song to her that she doesn't see it!

Can't wait for next week! =)

Veronica and TJ said...

You know I totally agree with everything you said. I miss Ed already, haha. Wes is for sure the biggest DB I have ever seen. I can't stand him. Anyways... I am glad I can look at your blog now. I love the picture of lulu in her pink hoodie. So cute!

Katie said...

Okay, I didn't catch it the first time I watched the preview for next week, but a friend of mine came over tonight and I showed it to her. They must have made a mistake in the editing of it because Jillian mentions something about being worn out or tired because she sent Robbie home...this makes me sad because I really like Robbie!!! :( I guess we'll find out next week...